Automatic Heat Treatment Lines
SCHLAGER furnaces manufactures high-precision quenching and heat treatment lines for specific applications. Depending on the material flow, the quenching and tempering lines consist of the furnace plants, the quenching technology, as well as the total material transport. We achieve the shortest possible times from leaving the furnace to complete immersion in the quenching tank by using our own transport systems. Thanks to these measures, we can ensure effective atmosphere recirculation at low process temperatures.
Due to the central control with process visualization of our own automation technology, all parameters are combined under one user interface. The heat treatment recipe is centrally stored and the control system takes over the total parameterization.
By supplying a complete quenching and tempering line, you receive a turnkey plant in which all components are systematically matched to each other.
– From 1.000 kg to 60.000 kg
– From 2.000 lbs to 130.000 lbs
– Between 100°C and 1380°C
– Between 210°F and 2500°F
– Recirculation of exhaust energy by effective recuperators
– Efficient ceramic fibre insulation ensures low energy consumption
– High speed or flat flame burner
– Most modern recuperative and regenerative heating systems
– Economical & resource-saving
– direct and indirect heating
Separation of the furnace atmosphere from the ambient air by our sealing systems
-> Increasing of temperature accuracy.
– Refractory lining by shaped bricks, ceramic fibres, ceramic fibre modules and insulation boards.
-> depending on the operation and use of the equipment
- Heat treatment
- Castings and Tubes
- Slabs / Ingots
- and much more
- Forging industry
- Aerospace industry
- Steel industry
- Heat treatment industry
Not yet found the right solution for you?
Feel free to contact us! We will make you an offer according to your individual requirements.