SCHLAGER box furnaces are preferably used for forging and heat treatment applications of high-quality products. Very large chamber dimensions can be realized. The box furnace is usually loaded with a manipulator and by forklifters, also manually or fully automated. This means that even heavy and large work pieces can be charged. These measures allow to ensure effective atmosphere circulation at low process temperatures.
In order to optimize heat transfer and temperature uniformity at low process temperatures, SCHLAGER furnaces could be delivered with an effective atmosphere circulation system.
Based on our long time expertise, SCHLAGER offers you special solutions tailored to your needs for these applications. Even the highest temperature accuracies are reliably guaranteed. We will be pleased to supply you a turnkey furnace system including all necessary auxiliary units.
– From 2.000 kg to 100.000 kg
– From 4.400 lbs to 220.000 lbs
– Between 100°C and 1.380°C
– Between 220°F and 2.500°F
– Recirculation of exhaust energy by effective recuperators
– Efficient insulation ensures low energy consumption
– High speed or flat flame burner
– Most modern recuperative and regenerative heating systems
– Economical & resource-saving
– direct and indirect heating
– Separation of the furnace atmosphere from the ambient air by our sealing systems
-> Increase of temperature accuracy.
– Refractory lining by shaped bricks, ceramic fibres, ceramic fibre modules and insulation boards
-> depending on the operation and use of the plant.
- Heat treatment
- Castings and tubes
- Slabs / Ingots
- and much more
- Forging industry
- Aerospace industry
- Steel industry
- Heat treatment industry
Not yet found the right solution for you?
Feel free to contact us! We will make you an offer according to your individual requirements.