Pit and Chest Furnaces
SCHLAGER pit and chest furnaces are often used in the metal-, steel- or forging industry. Characteristic of a pit or chest furnace is the lid on the top of the industrial furnace. This is loaded either manually or partially or fully automated from above by mean of a crane. In this way, charging with heavy and bulky work pieces is possible. These measures enable us to ensure effective atmosphere recirculation at low process temperatures. The furnace can be installed either below or above ground.Request now
– 2.000 kg to 100.000 kg
– between 400 °C and 1.380 °C
– Recirculation of exhaust energy by effective recuperators
– Efficient ceramic fibre insulation ensures low energy consumption
– High speed or flat flame burner
– Most modern recuperative and regenerative heating systems
– Economical & resource-saving
– Separation of the furnace atmosphere from the ambient air by our sealing systems
-> Increase of heat transfer & temperature accuracy
– Refractory lining by shaped bricks, ceramic fibres, ceramic fibre modules and insulation boards.
-> depending on the operation and use of the equipment
- Heat treatment
- Castings and tubes
- Slabs / Ingots
- and much more
- Forging industry
- Aerospace industry
- Steel industry
- Heat treatment industry
Not yet found the right solution for you?
Feel free to contact us! We will make you an offer according to your individual requirements.