SCHLAGER hood furnaces are mostly used in the steel industry or in heat treatment. The hood furnace is characterized by the separation of the bottom part, the base, and the upper part, the hood. These measures enable us to ensure effective atmosphere circulation at low process temperatures. Heavy or bulky batches can be deposited on the base with a crane in a partially or fully automated way. After this process, the hood is also placed on the base by using a crane.
It is also important to know that several bases can be operated with one hood. This means that during operation on one base, the next batch can already be prepared in parallel on the neighbouring base and then can then be put into operation.
– from 5.000 kg to 200.000 kg
– between 250°C and 1.150°C
– Recirculation of exhaust energy by effective recuperators
– Efficient ceramic fibre insulation ensures low energy consumption
– High speed or flat flame burner
– Most modern recuperative and regenerative heating systems
– Economical & resource-saving
– Separation of the furnace atmosphere from the ambient air by our sealing systems
-> Increase of heat transfer & temperature accuracy
– Refractory lining by shaped bricks, ceramic fibres, ceramic fibre modules and insulation boards.
-> depending on the operation and use of the equipment
- Heat treatment
- Castings and tubes
- Slabs / Ingots
- and much more
- Forging industry
- Aerospace industry
- Steel industry
- Heat treatment industry
Not yet found the right solution for you?
Feel free to contact us! We will make you an offer according to your individual requirements.