Walking Hearth Furnaces
SCHLAGER walking hearth furnaces are used for bar heating as well as for heating the charge material before forming.
The corresponding partially or fully automated charging systems are supplied by us to you customized to the hearth furnaces. These measures enable us to ensure effective atmosphere recirculation at low process temperatures. You receive a turnkey system from us and you can start production without delay.
– From 200 kg/h to 15.000 kg/h
– From 2.200 lbs/h to 33.000 lbs/h
– between 100°C and 1.380°C
– between 210°F and 2500°F
– Recirculation of exhaust energy by effective recuperators
– Efficient ceramic fibre insulation ensures low energy consumption
– High speed or flat flame burner
– Most modern recuperative and regenerative heating systems
– Economical & resource-saving
– Direct and indirect heating
– Separation of the furnace atmosphere from the ambient air by our sealing systems
-> Increase of heat transfer & temperature accuracy
– Refractory lining by shaped bricks, ceramic fibres, ceramic fibre modules and insulation boards.
-> depending on the operation and use of the equipment
- Heat treatment
- Castings and Tubes
- Slabs / Ingots
- and much more
- Forging industry
- Aerospace industry
- Steel industry
- Heat treatment industry
Not yet found the right solution for you?
Feel free to contact us! We will make you an offer according to your individual requirements.