Bogie Hearth Furnaces
SCHLAGER bogie hearth furnaces are used for various applications, especially within the range of heat treatment and forging. The batch is moved into the bogie hearth furnace on rails by a bogie hearth and can be loaded partially or fully automatically by overhead crane ormanipulator . In this way, even heavy and large workpieces can be charged. These measures enable us to ensure effective atmosphere recirculation at low process temperatures.
With different design variants and door shapes, SCHLAGER designs a bogie hearth furnace according to your needs. The product is specifically manufactured to your requirements.
– From 5.000 kg to 250.000 kg
– Between 100°C and 1.380°C
– Recirculation of exhaust energy by effective recuperators
– Efficient ceramic fibre insulation ensures low energy consumption
– High speed or flat flame burner
– Most modern recuperative and regenerative heating systems
– Economical & resource-saving
– Separation of the furnace atmosphere from the ambient air by our sealing systems
-> Increase of heat transfer & temperature accuracy
– Refractory lining by shaped bricks, ceramic fibres, ceramic fibre modules and insulation boards.
-> depending on the operation and use of the equipment
- Heat treatment
- Castings and tubes
- Slabs / Ingots
- and much more
- Forging industry
- Aerospace industry
- Steel industry
- Heat treatment industry
Not yet found the right solution for you?
Feel free to contact us! We will make you an offer according to your individual requirements.