Drop Bottom Furnaces
SCHLAGER drop bottom furnaces are mainly used in the aerospace industry and in the manufacturing process of light metal parts. For charging and discharging a charge, the opening is located on the underside of the furnace. Often the drop bottom furnace is combined with a quenching system. In such cases, this is located underneath the furnace. This combination of both products allows a particularly short time between opening the oven door and quenching the batch. These measures enable us to ensure effective atmosphere circulation at low process temperatures.
With us, you get a turnkey furnace plant including all necessary application units according to your requirements.
– Up to 2500 kg
– Up to 5500 lbs
– Between 140°C and 650°C
– Between 280°F and 1200°F
– Recirculation of exhaust energy by effective recuperators
– Efficient insulation ensures low energy consumption
– High speed or flat flame burner
– Most modern recuperative and regenerative heating systems
– Direct and indirect heating
– Economical & resource-saving
– Separation of the furnace atmosphere from the ambient air by our sealing systems
-> Increase of heat transfer & temperature accuracy
– Refractory lining by shaped bricks, ceramic fibres, ceramic fibre modules and insulation boards.
-> depending on the operation and use of the equipment
- Heat treatment
- Castings and tubes
- Slabs / Ingots
- and much more
- Forging industry
- Aerospace industry
- Steel industry
- Heat treatment industry
Not yet found the right solution for you?
Feel free to contact us! We will make you an offer according to your individual requirements.