In the heat treatment industry in particular engineering know-how is writ large. SCHLAGER builds exactly to your requirements: Bogie hearth-, chamber-, and hood furnaces as well as water-, oil- and Polymer quenching tanks including all required auxiliary units and charging systems for heat treatment to the highest technical standards.Request now
- Industrial furnace, material flow technology, quenching and tempering technology and process control systems from one source.
- Quenching tanks for the application of oil, water and polymer as a quenching medium with recooling and temperature regulation.
- The effective circulation of the quenching medium takes place following a process developed by SCHLAGER.
- Shortest transportation times from the furnace into quenching.
- Designed according to NADCAP AMS 2750 D and AMS 2750 E, lowest temperature tolerances corresponding to furnace classes 2-5 for steel and nickel-based alloys and furnace classes 1-2 for aluminum.
- Temperature range 250°C-1150°C
- Design complies with NORSOK M 650 and ASTM A991.
- Temperature logging.
- Charge tracking.
- The lowest tolerances in accordance with furnace classes 1+2.
From planning via development and manufactoring up to commissioning and any necessary repairs and maintenance works: with Schlager you get everything from one source. Our qualified employees will be glad to provide comprehensive advice about all furnace parameters such as required operating temperature or gas and energy consumption.
Not yet found the right solution for you?
Feel free to contact us! We will make you an offer according to your individual requirements.